Monday, February 17, 2014

A day with my G/ma and G/pa


I had Presidents Day off, so I asked G/ma and G/pa what they wanted to do. I would take them wherever they wanted to go. G/ma says she wanted another banana shake from Steak n Shake and I said I could manage that... anything else?  Well, she needed a haircut.  Alright, I can manage that, too.  Oh, and they wanted to check out the Aldi by our place because they had them in Iowa and wanted to see what it was like down here.  Perfect, I can manage that too!!

So I picked up G/ma at 10:30; we went and got her hair cut and fixed.
BEFORE
AFTER


























We drove back by the house to get G/pa. As it got close to noon, we drove towards Frisco to picked up Josh from work, and then proceeded to Steak n Shake.... where G/ma got her banana shake!!!


After lunch, we stopped by Josh's clinic and did a quick tour. Then, we were off to Aldi, where they picked up a few goodies.

We took the scenic route back to The Colony. We made a stop by our "house" in Little Elm (that's my next update).  Once we got back to Mom's place we played a game of cribbage. In case you were wondering... I WON!!! hee hee hee

My day with G/ma and G/pa soon came to an end... it was nearing the end of the work day and I had to get Andrew from daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment