Thursday, September 24, 2015

SNAKE IN THE HOUSE

I found this little sucker in the entry of the house by the coat closet.  These are 12 in tiles, so he is not that big, but he was WAYYYYY too big for my liking.  I found a heavy shoe to smash him a couple times. He didn't move, so he might have already been dead.  Then I was trying to find a way to scoop him up before I had to go pick up the boys. I was using the broom and a fly swatter... I am sure if you were a witness, it was hysterical. I was FREAKING out like it was an Anaconda fixin to eat me alive! I normally don't scream when I get scared or when something is gross, but I was screaming with every little broom sweep. I haven't had any nightmares, but I keep checking the ground and doors for snakes.

Don't ask me what kind of snake this is... honestly, I don't want to know. One more thing to fret about.

No comments:

Post a Comment