Sunday, November 8, 2015

AAA 500

Back in June we bought 10 tickets to the AAA 500... Nascar Sprint Cup Race. My grandparents, Josh's dad, stepmom, Great Aunt & Uncle, Sister and her boyfriend, and me and Josh attended the race.

On our way to the racetrack

Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Grandma & Grandpa's favorite)

Jimmie Johnson (everyone elses favorite driver)

Dale - around the track introduction

Jimmie - around the track introduction

Grandma & Grandpa with headsets on and ready to go

Jeff Gordon's last race in Texas. 24 skydivers with 24 different flags came down from above the track.



I sneaked a Jeff Gordon sticker on Grandma (she doesn't like him)  It was funny when she found it!!




Jimmie Johnson won the race (4th time in a row) all of which Elliotts have attended the race. I think we are his good luck charm!!!

Picked the boys up and Andrew took my hat to cheer for for JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment