Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nana's visit





Thursday we traveled to Grapeland for a funeral. We brought Nana back with us Thursday evening. We had normal day on Friday - work and daycare. But Saturday we went to pumpkin patch and craft show at Grace Avenue Methodist Church in Frisco. We picked out pumpkins, took pictures, rode on hayride, and Andrew did hay maze and jumped in his first bounce house. 


It was an unseasonably warm day - high in low 80's. I was wearing a tank top and shorts!!!! BOOOO I want fall weather!!!











We tried a new local restaurant after the pumpkin patch - Towers Taphouse. It was mediocre, at best. Not sure we will be returning there.  That afternoon we played inside and out. Grilled steak and sweet potatoes for dinner followed by a walk. Upon our return we or better yet, I, started to carve pumpkins. Then I heard the ice cream truck.  Nana said, "Oh if I had my wallet"... Josh said, "NO". I told him he can't tell Grandma's NO. It's their one and only job to spoil grandkids. So she did!!!












Sunday, Jeanna and I ran a few arronds to Babies R Us, Joann Fabrics and Payless Shoes. We returned home for BLT lunch. While we were out, Nana picked up Paw Patrol DVD for Andrew. He watched that and played in the afternoon. Josh drove Jeanna to Corsicana Sunday evening to meet Dennis. It was a fun weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment