Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Day Out with Thomas

This was soooo much fun, for all of us.  Andrew really enjoyed himself all afternoon!  There were a few things to walk around and do, but the main attraction was the actual 25 minute train ride. There are some pictures below.

Although, it was certainly a lot of fun and very memorable experience... the best part of the day, for me, was when I was tucking Andrew in for the night. I asked if he had a good day. He said, "Yes, I rode choo choo" and he grinned really big!  He was even talking about it the next day.

Imagination Station


Looking at model train set. It was HUGE!

It's Thomas!!!

So glad Nana and Papa were able to experience this with us

Andrew kept pointing and smiling, repeating choo chooo, choo chooo!!


Sportin' his Percy Tattoo

Watching a Thomas show inside the museum

Look Mom!!! Here's my ticket!!

Train ride with Mom and Dad... he was tired of smiling for pictures, but I promise he was having lots of fun!!!


Jr. Conductor, Andrew Lee Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment